Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone offer me some inspiring advice on a girl that I am in love with?

I have been messing around with this girl for about 9 months now. During this time she started off with a boyfriend. Slowly but surely he has moved out of the picture for the most part. There were a couple of times she went back to him. So I laid it out on the line, and told her how I felt about her, which is that I had true feelings for her. She said not right now, and I took it bad. I started being an asshole to her, and she was hurt by that. She went back to her boyfriend, but it's still not working out. Apparently he is moving away, and guess what? I have come to the realization that I am in love with her. I feel I may have messed it up by being an asshole to her, and have been trying to make it up by being the sweet guy that I am. Things are going well, and we are friends again, Should I lay it out on the line and tell her, yet again, that I have feelings for her, and possibly make an *** out of myself, or move on and watch the girl that I love slip away with someone else.?Can anyone offer me some inspiring advice on a girl that I am in love with?
Be gentle on her. Build the trust because you ruined it before. If you truly love the person, you will not do anything to hurt her.





Good luck.Can anyone offer me some inspiring advice on a girl that I am in love with?
Hmm well first of all you owe her an apology..big time. It's good that you're aware of what you did and with that, she deserves an honest and sincere apology. You know they say that if you love somebody, you have to let them go. In my opinion it is true but only after you have done what you think is the best effort you can make to win her. if she still says no, then you have to move on. atleast you know that you have tried you're best. it won't feel good if you'll push yourself to her. again, tell her everything and that you are willing to make it up to her, pour it all out to her. goodluck,
Just tell her how you feel and don't take anything to bad. She'll most likely want to have a relationship with you. Just be kind and don't show any hard feelings, and when he is gone I'm sure she'll be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment