Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's going on? Need some advice on a girl from work?

Hi, shortly after starting my new job I met a girl and I started to like her. I only work with her one day a week so it has been difficult to talk to her but one day we exchanged our numbers and msn addresses. We have been talking to each other loads over the past few weeks. We have really got to know each other well through our hours of talking and I am getting the feeling that maybe she likes me in a more-than-a-friend way. Recently she has been inviting me over her house after college and we have a really good laugh together, she says she likes spending time with me, we seem to be getting 'close' when we are together as well.


The thing is, at work she seems to completely blank me. She talks to other people when I go over to say hello, as if we have never spoken before. She hardly looks at me and it leaves me feeling angry and confused. She has told me that she gets stressed with work but is this really the cause?


I have been seriously considering inviting her out somewhere and telling her how I feel, but then I think of her manner towards me at work and I doubt myself.





Thanks for any input!What's going on? Need some advice on a girl from work?
the reason she talks to you on out of work but not on work is that, she is kinda uncomfortable talking to you at work or kinda shy talking to you in front of other people.


Or, she is testing you wondering, how you react. Women usually do that. They try to make you jealous,angry, sad etc just to see how men react.


Next time you meet her at work. say hello. If she blanks you, you blank her as well and avoid her for a week.


If she starts a conversation within that week or after that week then she likes you. If she doesnt, you take the step and tell her how you feel. This will make her think about you and you will get the response.What's going on? Need some advice on a girl from work?
She maybe trying to keep her job and personal relationship separated


Talk with her and see if this is the case and then you and her should come up with a plan that work for both of you at work and at play.
I think she likes you, but maybe she wants to keep that quiet at work. I think openness and honesty are always best, so talk to her about how you feel. If she wants to be just friends, at least you will know...
Maybe she wants to be serious about her career and does not want people to think she is a flirty chick or maybe she ahs a problem with public affection.
I THINK SHE FEELS YOU SHE DOESNT WANT TO SHOWTHAT THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU GUYS JUST IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS.


REMMEBER DONT MESS WORK WITH PLEASURE
Maybe she's private and doesn't want anyone knowing her business. You'll never know if you don't ask.
Maybe she is afraid that other people will see that she fancies you!
Well, I can only think of two options: either she was telling the truth about the stress thing, or else she thinks of you as a convenience that she can be with when no one else is there with her. Sorry, that stinks. Tell her how you feel, but say it like, ';I FEEL like you've been distant to me at work, and then you get all friendly again when we're alone together.'; Don't say it like, ';YOU are acting weird to me at work.'; That will just make her get defensive. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment