Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who can give me some solid advice on a girl?

OK i've been dating this girl for 2 months. Things got pretty serious pretty fast. We're both in college. She's 20 i'm 21. I love her. She says she loves me and i for the most part believe it but i've been told that and then been burned before. Well the problem is my gf had to go home over the summer. two states away to be with her folks. Its only been two weeks since i've seen her but i feel something is wrong. Usually every day i wake up to a text saying i miss you and love you and then i get a call every night. Well the past few days i get a basic ';good morning'; and she hasn't said she missed me or loved me in over three days and no phone calls.'; Maybe i'm jumping to conclusions being its only been a few days that she's behaved like this but could it be she is having doubts and wants to be alone?Who can give me some solid advice on a girl?
Maybe you should text her first and tell her that you love her and if she doesn't say 'I love you' back then you should know something is wrong.Who can give me some solid advice on a girl?
Unfortunately I'd hate to tell you that the fact she didn't call in 3 days is NOT good. I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions but perhaps you should make a mutual decision to take a break over the summer. find out how you feel when you come back next fall. if you're still ';in love'; then you'll be together.
you got to do your alpha male dance, now! get snazzy and dance out every way she should want you forever and pull out some savings to flaunt. just make her think she hasnt had all of you in two months, otherwise shes gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment