Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help me...i really need some advice on a girl?

thanks for taking ur time to help me out, i really do appreciate all the answers i get - justin


.....well i knew this girl for about a year and we are pretty good friends last yeah and when homecoming was coming around the only girl i could think of was sarah but i dont really have a chance to see her cause shes not in any of my classes so, i asked her if she want to get a bite to eat after school one day and i take her to one of my favorite restraunts and we, got along so well and we ended up getting bowling and getting ice cream but at the end of the night she told me that she has a boy friend so i said ok but she said she still might be able to go to the dance with me ( just as friends), but the next time we went out we got a bite to eat i got a call from a my friend travis and he was telling me about a party that night so i asked her if she was down and she said yeah so we just spent the whole night talking and drinking and just looking into each others eyes just spending time with each other but, when my friend started talking to her he asked her if she was interested and she said if i didnt have a boyfriend i would do justin in a second and since later that night i actually found out that him and her have been togather for 2 1/2 years and they share a apartment... but she was telling me that she was unhappy and that he is way to controlling and that hes basically the wife but she still likes him..so later that night since i didnt want to go home i jst told my parents i was staying with trav and i dropped holy off and holly told her bf that she was staying at her girlfriends but since we didnt have no place to sleep since travs house was cramped enogh me and holly spent the night at a lake about 5 min away..but there we got to third base, and it was just the 3rd time we gone out...but we didnt go all the way..so we basically held each other all night then in the morning i dropped her off at work. then we been hanging out alot more and on about our 8th date , she took my virginity ( i never wanted to be that guy that made a girl cheat on her boyfriend but we cared about each other so much. we talked all the time on the phone and i just enjoyed just seeing her) but the night after we did it she was telling me that her and her boyfriend had gotten into a fight about 6 months ago and he pushed her to the cement and she ended up cutting her head going to the hospital and that she needed stitches and that she remembers cring when she seen a chunk of hair on the ground think that she will have a bald spot and telling me that her brother wanted to kill her boyfriend... when she told my this it honestly broke my heart that someone would do this to her and that i really did feel like crying think about all the **** she has to put up with, staying with this guy, because she is paying half the rent and that the lease is almost up and shes thinking about moving in with her brother about 15 minuted away..then when we tried to hangout today, i had to meet him because he was freaking out that i was hanging out with her so she told him that we where going to a her friend house to hang out but when i seen this kid i knew he was going to start something he didnt even look in my eyes but i could probably take him because i am definitely more athletic but he only has his weight advantage , but we actually my dad wanted to meet her, and he liked her, then after words i took her to her favorite restraunt. and when we sat down she checked her phone and she had 35 missed calls and more where coming in from her boyfriend, and he was freaking out and i guess he had called up one of her friends the one that she told him shes hanging out with and she she not there yet...so the entire dinner is ruined because she has no time to eat any more and and she has to go into work so i start driving her work and we got there about 10 min early and she was really pissed off that he was freaking out and i was holding her hand trying to confort her trying to keep her from crying and out of nowhere her bf walks towards my car and she open the door and he says get in my car where leaving. then she tells my that not to do anything but then, she gets out and walks towards his car and when they got in they where just all out yelling at each other and this went on for a while. it took everything i had not to jump out of my ride and drag him out and beat his f***ing as$ and about 15 minutes later she got out of the car and he drove away and when i got out and went inside of her work to see what up she was 5 minutes late and she was so close to crying, she told me that he called her a bit@h and a bunch of there hateful comments and i was just holding her just trying to do all i could to keep her from falling apart and when she said shes ok, i left but i told to call me if he lays a hand on her because im not going to have that happen again, so i am basically sitting her waiting for that call...and i am just not sure what to do anymore, i really do Help me...i really need some advice on a girl?
Omfggggg





Sorry I have to take a moment to take this all in.


God, she's so lucky she has you. More guys should be like you (sigh)





She needs her time, just be patient. She will definitely call you if he ever touches her, well at least, that's what I would do.





I'm sure she appreciates everything you've done for her. I would. I wouldn't hesitate to call you and thank you for everything you've done if I was in her situation. But she's not me, of course.





Help her. Make sure her boyfriend, ex whatever is out of her life and for sure. Let her know that you're there for her, no matter what. GODD she's so lucky!!


She'll appreciate it soooo much, I would.








Can you just state exactly what your trying to ask? Any specific advice? That's all I can help you with for now.





And all I can say is...awhhhhhhh.Help me...i really need some advice on a girl?
lol....call her?
aww you seem really sweet.. and i think you just need to talk to her about everything. expecially how she feels and how much you like her.. make sure her boyfriend doesnt hurt her any more.. and if it gets to the point where she trys pushing you away.. make sure you let her know what youll alway be there for her.. and if she does it doesnt mean she doesnt like you its just something girls do when there confused as ****

No comments:

Post a Comment