Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?

My GF and I have been together for almost 15 months. We broke up for 1 month after I became clingy/possessive. I have since corrected almost all of that but sometimes still let it get the best of me. Things have been up in down. We were so in love and now it seems like it depends on the day of how she feels. I am trying to not be clingy and give her space and when she says she just wants go out w/ friends, say ';okay';. She has never been unfaithful and is not that type. Here is the dilemma. I snooped ( I know it was wrong) and found a journal saying how she has been thinking about her ex (this was like 2 years ago they broke) and how she has mixed feelings for me. It hurt me to read that her ex has been popping into her head b/c we were great before all this. I have a feeling these thoughts are behind her up and down actions. I dont know what to do, I just want to give it my all and dont know how to have her just thinking about me like she was before and get our relationship great againPlease READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?
A man acting clingy is a big turn off for any woman. It was a very ugly thing to do to look in her journal...it's like looking in someone's head, it's private and can be confusing for an outsider. What would you say if someone had a look into your head without asking you? I'm sure they'd find a thing or two you would of liked to keep private.





You have to distance yourself and let her come to you. More you cling more she will push you away.Please READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?
well snoopy pants thing dont go well to those who snoop


you need to change your bad habits stop snooping


and do what you did to win her over the first time.


and keep it up keep your romantice life warm...


move quickly cuz it sounds like she is having second thoughts...
Put this in singles and dating
Maybe her thoughts about her ex happened because you were clingy and possessive? Do you really think you can hide your jealousy and insecurity completely from a gender known for their ';intuition?'; Truth is, based on your actions, she probably does think she is not in a great relationship and it could honestly be too late for her. Good luck though.
this not to insult you -act like a man!-stay out of her stuff and show a little confidence- woman are not into wishy washy guys
Oh boy, you have really done it now. If she ever finds out you were snooping thru her stuff I can pretty much guarantee it will be over for sure. Your actions speak louder than words, my friend. What I mean by that is you say you have corrected your clingy possessiveness, but you are going thru her things? As you now know, if you were looking for an answer, it's not always the answer you were looking for or wanted. Now your going to have to live with it.
DWrong oh... Some women like men that hang on for Dear life . Some never let go ... Ask her how she feels about her ex ... If you love her believe her when she says its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment