Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anybody have advice for a 16 year old girl, whose mother and father has never been in her life. What shou

What should I do? I have so much sadness and grief in my heart. But, i shouldn't be upset, because i am good girl...i don't party, never drank or smoke in my life. I make very good grades. I am indeed bless. But, i still have a hole in my heart. By not having a mother or father figure...i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I really need some good and heart to heart advice! Thank you!Does anybody have advice for a 16 year old girl, whose mother and father has never been in her life. What shou
I know how u feel being that my mother abandoned me and daddy was hardly there. My grandparents raised me to be a good woman. All you can do is ask God to heal your wounded heart. There is nothing u can do about it now. Its all in your past. Be the best person you can be. And when the time comes for you to be a parent, you be the best parent you can be. I dont know what the situation is that your parents were never there. Thank God that you are living a good life. And by all means, do not let this destroy you. Pray for your parents night and day. Forgive them for not being there, and then live your life to the fullest. Hope this helps.Does anybody have advice for a 16 year old girl, whose mother and father has never been in her life. What shou
Write a list of things that you have accomplished or that you do well. Include the little things and things you are grateful for. Keep it handy so when you get blue, that will help cheer you up and remind you of what's important. People can overcome their failed childhood. You might want to try some counseling. Each of us is worthy and it seems like you have a lot going for you. High school is very tough and things will get better when you don't have those pressures as well.
I'm so proud of you!!!!!! Now days abstinence form drugs,and alcohol is very difficult for a young girl your age; you are ahead of your game!!!


count your blessing!!!!!! If you really ask, we all have something sad to deal in our lives. my father died when i was a baby and my mother was not able to raised me ,so i went with my grandmother,my aunt, my sister, anyone that would have me. The secret is: Not focusing in what you have been thru; but focus what happened IN YOU while you been there ; this is the lesson that matter.


where have all this adversity taking you in your short life?? and what is the tool you have today that most of the young girls your age do not have. You strike me as a very mature and with some wisdom and you can became very successful in your life.


My advise to you today is:Jesus!!!!


without him; you are like a soldier in the desert without shade or water.


remember this: what does not kill you makes you stronger. I'm sorry what happened to you; but show your parents that you are worth of their attention; get up!! dust yourself and focus on what you can do for yourself. God bless you sweetie and i will be praying for you.
Sweetheart, you need Jesus. He is the mender of broken hearts.
I think you are doing a great job so far in being a good girl and I think the best thing you can do is to try to forgive in the bottom of your heart their lack of support for not being there for you. It's not good for your health to keep grieving for something that is beyond your control. Unfortunately we can't choose our relatives but we can choose our friends, and we can have them as role models.


I came alone to the US when I was 18, I didn't know English, I was very naive and I was an illegal immigrant. I came to live with an aunt who got marry and moved to another state a year later. I was completely alone here. I had to be smart to not let people to take advantage of me. I was humiliated and mistreated. I could easily become a bad girl or blame my parents from not supporting me or for allowing me to be in this vulnerable situation, but I didn't. I believe things happen for a reason and we just need to learn to make the best of each situation. Was it difficult? Yes, it was, but on the other hand it made me stronger.


Today, with the help of my close friends who are now considered ';my family';, I am educated, have a good job and I am a permanent resident. God put obstacles in our lives, but if we learn how to overcome them, we will encounter happiness. Love who loves and supports you and forgive others for not appreciating what you have to offer. That's an easy way to continue your life without regrets or developing self-esteem problems. Personally I think you鈥檙e in the right track! Good Luck!
I am sorry that you have to go thru that. Noone should have to. I am guessing that you have awesome adopive parents who would give the world for you.


Being 16, it seems like the whole world wil end if something doesn't go the way you want. Being 28, things happen and there isn't much you can do about it sometimes. You just have to keep your chin up and keep going.





Stay strong, you will get thru it.
Just keep doing what you're doing, one day you will meet the guy who will fill that vacancy (lol almost said 'will fill that hole' but caught it)
Look around you are there anyone that has qualities that you would have liked to have seen in your parents?


Those people are being put in front of you for a reason.


I do not want to sound like a preacher or nothing i'm really not the church going type,but i do believe in God, If those things are missing then ask for better guidance.


Your Mom and Dad made a decision,right or wrong.


it is sad and you have a right to be upset.


But the chances of it changing anything are really slim.


They made their choice now make yours to find the happy side of life.I hope this helped if not Im sorry and will say a prayer for you.
im so sorry u dont have a mom or dad i know how u feel when i wuz 1 i was taken from my mom %26amp; never seen my dad %26amp; was rased by my grand parents e-mail me at flossyboi2007@yahoo.com
See if they'll invite you to their next swing party.


You might just be able to establish an incestuous relationship with them both!


Then you will no longer feel left out.
All that I can tell you is one day you will wake up and realize that the issue is theirs and they are the ones that missed out. Be grateful for who you do have and the life you have been give because it really could have been worse.


Who raised you or had an impact on your life? Start trying to view them as your parent. I spent a lot of years up set because I did not have a father even though my uncle was right there the whole time. Now, I see that I was actually lucky.
The best advice I could give would be to stay positive and strong. I never knew my dad. I know it really doesn't compare to having neither parent there, but for what it's worth, I had similar feelings towards my dad growing up. I thought to myself, ';I'm a good kid....I don't party or do drugs, make good grades, etc...so why would my dad not want anything to do with me?'; I've come to realize that it wasn't about me. It was more about him. You're still able to grow up and be a responsible, strong, independant adult. Think of it as what THEY are missing out on and less about what you're missing. Take care, and god bless
i have a feeling you know who jesus is and if you allow him to come into your heart, i promise that hole will be filled. Your experience is different from anyone elses and its the way we deal with it that makes us who we are. I believe everything happens for a reason and not having your parents has propably made you a VERY strong person and they would be proud. Pray to God that he will fill your hole.
You said it yourself you are blessed, because apparently you do HAVE had good parental figures in your life for you to have turned out so well. Whether they be grandparents, aunt and/or uncle, friends that have raised you, it's because they love you as their own, they are your mother and father. Talk to them or a school counselor or a priest at your church about your feelings. I will pray that you find peace
As far as I can see, you have being behaving extremely good and positive, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. My advice, let the past pass, get a good husband, a man of commitment, and have kids, as many as both want, rise them for good and prosperity, and this may fill your empty heart.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment