Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rejected by a girl. Confused and need advice.?

This girl and I have been friends for about a year. She showed signs that she was interested in me and when I asked her friends, they told me that she has a crush on me. I like her too, but when I finally asked her out, she said no and that she does not have the time to date right now. Now it is really weird between us. When we meet each other, she would give me stares or she would sometimes freeze up and can鈥檛 even fully say the word hi. It鈥檚 been two weeks since I asked her out. What happened and what should I do?Rejected by a girl. Confused and need advice.?
Hmmm see now this I can relate to. When she says she doesn't have time for a boyfriend then that probably means either she's not interested, doesn't want to deal with that kind of mess, or just doesn't have the time right now. Talk it out with her, that's what I advise you to do. I suppose if you're feeling brave you could try kissing her and see what she does. It all depends on what your heart tells you is the right thing to do.Rejected by a girl. Confused and need advice.?
Keep trying until you hear the words ';we need to talk';. Maybe she is enjoying being persued. If you just give up after one denial she isn't going to think you're very serious about her.
shes probably shy


maybe she really cant date


and she acts wierd because shes embarrased she rejected you
well, one of my guesses who be, is she probably - can't guarantee it- likes you. us girls, some of us, tend to freeze up, get nervous when we know a guy likes us, and we like him back. as long as she isn't giving you any bad signs, (disappointed looks, cruel beahavoir....), becuase she probably is still into you. just keep trying to go for her. you will know if she doesn't like you if she completly rejects you. have fun! :)
ahh dude that sux... I had that happen to me before... Now we're just friends, I haven't really tried again, we were really good friends, but now we hardly ever talk... Not sure of any way to get back together...
Well, the only thing I can say is don't listen to her friends. Maybe they are telling the truth, maybe not. The honest thing I can tell you is if I put it in the girl's point of view. Maybe she's busy. Maybe she just does want to date right now. The most helpful advice I can give you is don't rush things. Or she'll never come back. Just take things slowly and easily and let things fall into place.





God bless and good luck.





REMEMBER!! : DO NOT rush things. Girls hate it when guys rush them.
I think that you should talk aobut it w/ her. Figure out what her deal is. It will hopefully get better after the initail awkwardness
Talk to her about it. Ask her whats up and why is she acting so differantly. It sounds like she just very very nervous and thats normal. Just let her know that your not there to pressure her. Best of luck.





jessay
I feel so sorry for you... That just happened to my friend- hey, are you? jkjk


Time cures all- wait. Wait for conditions to improve. Everythings gonna be okay, and she's gonna forget about all that happend- well, at least, she won't care about what happened, after a few months.





You just wait, and soon you guys will be back to normal. Hopefully. Good luck!
Forget her name, forget you even know her, and act accordingly. Find another girl that is interested, and if there isn't one, do something to become interesting. The more you ignore stuck up women, the more they become interested in you. When and if you decide to get with them, treat them poorly, don't PAY for anything and they'll hang on you like a bad habit. It works every time. It's important that you get a BAD reputation amoung the girls in your life. That TOTALLY makes you irresistible. EVERY CHICK loves the BAD BOY.
Looks like the girl too is confused.





Better give more details on the age of self and the girl.
maybe she dosen't want to admit that she really likes you and that she just wants to be friends right now , just give it some time and see how things go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment