Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I like this girl. Give me some advice.?

Basically I cannot stop thinking about her and I think there is a chance she feels the same way about me. I have only known her less than a month at school. I get a special feeling when i talk to her, and i think she feels it as well.





The problem is that she is really popular and she knows a lot of boys. I dont know if i should consider myself out of her league because i have no where near the 'status' and popularity she has, but i think i love her. And we get on well, weve stared into each others eyes a few times, but i dont know whether it means anything.I like this girl. Give me some advice.?
Calm down, its not love, its attraction, and you may want to remind yourself of that before you talk to her, youll scare her off, but talk to her, get to know her, her likes, dislikes, what makes her smile, what turns her off, then go in for the question...will you go out with me? If she says no, then at least you made a friend, and who knows, it may become more down the road, but dont expect it to, that will also scare her away.I like this girl. Give me some advice.?
Dude, I know how you feel. There is one girl who I feel the same way about. The thing is, if you are mistaken and she doesn't feel the same way about you, then the gossip spreads like wildfire. If you guys are friends, I'd think you'd want to stay friends for more than a month before you guys get more intimate, otherwise things get freaky.
talk to her, and if she tells u that she has feeling for u then u go for it
maybe you should ask one of her friends or somebody she talks to to ask her if she likes you or if you have a christmas party or a dance you could ask her if she wanted to go with or send her a christmas card or when u sign her year book then write down how u feel but make sure you are the last one to sign it
Talk to her at lunch laugh a bit get to know each other than ask for advice k kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment