Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok...i need girl help [or guy advice]?

ok...my boyfriend and i broke up b/c he didn't like the way that he was treating me. [he flirts A LOT] and well..he said that he was gunna work on it but he didn't want to hurt me in the process. well...after we broke up he called me a couple of hours later and we talked till 5:something this morning. he kept telling me all this stuff he realized about the girls he flirted with about how he really didn't know why he flirted with them and how he hated to do all that crap to me. and he talked about how he missed me and he regreted everything he had done wrong. i really miss going out with him..but my sister told me that i should make him wait and prove that he's worthy of being my boyfriend. well...my question is...how long should i make him wait and how will i know if he is proven?Ok...i need girl help [or guy advice]?
I say to just go back out with him and see if he keeps doing it. Is he does, then end it immediately. Flirting leads to other things... and you don't want to get your heart broken. Keep your shin up, there's plenty more fish in the sea.Ok...i need girl help [or guy advice]?
BANG BANG BANG. now you're pregnant.
I am a flirt, my fiance hates it. But he knows that is how I am. I would never cheat on him, ever, and he knows that. Some people just flirt because that is how they know to communicate with the oppisite sex. If you want to be with him, then be with him. If you make him wait, he may not be there anymore, and that is something you would have to risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment