Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Advice, I like this girl alot but.... she smells?

Hey, I really like this girl, she is smart, funny and very pretty. I actually like talking to her and having a conversation there is only one problem.... whenever we talk she smells like a ****** chinese smokehouse. i dont understand why she smokes, shes 17 beautiful smart so i dont get why she smokes, its bad for her but lately i can hardly breathe when i talk to her not cause im in love or anything but because she reeks of tobacco!!! WHAT SHOULD I DOI Need Advice, I like this girl alot but.... she smells?
Tell her it's unattractive and a major turn-off.I Need Advice, I like this girl alot but.... she smells?
she problably started when she was younger, gave into peer pressure and is no hooked.


You could talk to her to stop but in a polite, nice, caring manner, show your concern for her health. Most likely she'll be flattered that you care about her, unless she's unsecure about it. Tell her your concerns and she problably knows this already but tell her how they are really bad, but just tell her a little,she won't want a guy who sounds like a parent.





If it gets to bad then you could stop talking to her for a litle bit and if she likes you then she'll problably wonder what happened to you and look for you and maybe ask you why she hasn't seen you or if she asks you if you've been avoiding her then you could just tell her how you don't like her smoking.
u should just sit her down and talk to her about it and tell her how you feel, bc smoking is really bad for you and its totally unattractive
Tell her to move on to marijuana haha
tell her that her breath smells...and tell her that you like her but its a turn off when people smoke. good luck! :)
Tell her to stop.
tell her ';baby you don't have to stop smoking for me, but at least do not smoke arround me cuz I could never stand the smell';. Nicely. If she likes ya she woun't smoke with u
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment