Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rejected by girl. Confused and need advice.?

This girl and I have been friends for about a year. She showed signs that she was interested in me and when I asked her friends, they told me that she has a crush on me. I like her too, but when I finally asked her out, she said no and that she does not have the time to date right now. Now it is really weird between us. When we meet each other, she would give me stares or she would sometimes freeze up and can鈥檛 even fully say the word hi. It鈥檚 been two weeks since I asked her out. What happened and what should I do? Thanks for your advice.Rejected by girl. Confused and need advice.?
Avoid her for a bit. It will only get less awkward with timeRejected by girl. Confused and need advice.?
maybe you waited too long?


regardless, don't worry about it, you'll find someone with the same chemistry
The girl sounds like she is playing head games and doesn't know what she wants, I would move on. Seems more of a headache than what it's worth.
Don't ask again. If she's interested you'll know it.
such a reaction may seem weird to a man but it's not so in a woman's view. just try to b patient if u love her really and let her understand ur emotions for her. if she becomes sure that u love her she never let u go.good luck!
There is nothing you can do. She said no cause she can't handle it now. So just move on. I mean just for now ..try to ask her out over summer vaction. Maybe she will have more time for you after school is done with.





Ask her if she will ever be ready for a relationship.?? if that answer is no too.. then you must move on even if it's painful.
Well some people on this site doesn't call it rejection but I call it rejection. The same thing happened to me, this girl gave me false signals. She'd do things like say ';We can go to the movies'; and '; I really want you to meet my parents'; we'd talk on the phone for a long time. Have deep converisons. We'd even drink from the same straw. But then when I told her I liked her and I want to take it slow she said she doen't want a boyfriend. Do you know how crushed I was, I'm no sissy but I cryed so long. I cryed because I thought we saw eye to eye. I'm getting over her though because it's hard to enjoy life thinking about her. I'm just ignoring her, and the kicker is she still wants to be friends. I'm like na uh! Can't do. If your in high school ask yourself why do you need her? I'm a junior and I've realized that I really need to focus on my career then on girls that if I date now will mean nothing after high school. Because after high school its real life man and I don't need no girl holding me back. Girls are fun but like Bobby Boshay's mom said ';Girls are the devil';
damn that sounds really similar to a situation i ran to across like 5 months ago and i did get rejected too after she lead me on like crazy. well after that i just let it go and i didnt really talk to her at all because she ran into some real deep issues with her life. but for the past couple months now we are even closer and now she is my prom date. so my advice would be, just give it time and wait, or you could move on cuz there are so many other girls out there. and about the awkwardness between you two well stop acting like it is a weird situation for you two cuz when you do it that makes her feel uncomfortable so just approach her as a friend.





well good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment