Tuesday, November 22, 2011

*LONG W/ PICS!* What should I do? I finally need advice with a girl problem!?

Okay hm...where to start. Well I had this little fling with a girl a year or so ago. We remained friends afterward but more recently we got into an argument and when we did I was a little intoxicated. She didn't realized the reason I was so apathetic was because I was screwed out of my mind. She ended the argument by saying ';Okay fine! I can see that you obviously don't want to be my friend anymore! It's over!'; I'm fine with this. I have this philosophy that is very long and drawn out but to sum it up I don't ';do'; relationships (friendship or otherwise) because it's all drama and will only make you unhappy and lonely. I also absolutely refuse to chase someone or feel bad that they walked out of my life. About a month later I commented one of her pictures on Myspace and we got into another argument over her changing. Another month or so after I had this dream that we were in the back of the school bus (Where I met her) and we were sitting in the same seat kissing. After I woke up I commented one of her pictures again and said ';I still miss you.'; well she didn't reply to me but she updated her status on Myspace saying ';I don't need you!'; with a big smiley face immediately after. I still felt no pain but she still refuses to at least let me back into her good graces. She has another little fling going on with a guy named Cameron. I have been having dreams since. Most of the time, I would swallow my blood before I swallow my pride. I'm halfway willing to swallow my pride though for this. I don't want to ruin her little fling with Cameron and have her get mad saying I'm trying to mess with her head. Any brainstorms on how to get back into her good graces? I have no desire for friends, or a girlfriend. I'm better off alone... but I still would atleast like to know we're back to friend-like acquaintances.





http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/鈥?/a>


That is her. If you want to see me go to http://www.myspace.com/367916101*LONG W/ PICS!* What should I do? I finally need advice with a girl problem!?
She's very pretty =)





Sucks for you, man. You really missed out! Well, anyway, I really think you should just let her go. Just leave her alone. She is obviously still mad at you after what happened and doesn't want you. Maybe you don't see it, but maybe she has a really good thing going on with this guy Cameron. You should go meet someone else*LONG W/ PICS!* What should I do? I finally need advice with a girl problem!?
she dont need u....move on

No comments:

Post a Comment