Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does this girl like me?! need advice, help me!?

Well Ive been on vacation %26amp; this girl that I like has sent me like 3 emails over the summer 2 see how I am doing, the last email she sent was about a page long, basically 5 things I noticed she said





1 - She says she'll consider dating me and winks, but says just joking.





2 - She says she misses me





3- She states, when I comeback, she'll deck me out in sexy clothes for back to school lol *rolls eyes*





4 - She says, as soon as I get back, she's gonna call me.





5- She tells me how her whole day is going and what not





Here's my question, in the past she has tried to make me jealous with her b/f, but they broke up in June and that is when my feelings 4 her started 2 arise, however I told her I had somethin important 2 tell her, but since I left 4 vacation I couldn't. She says stuff like, if i was single would u consider me ur g/f or meet me for dinner. I came home from vacation couple days ago, I recently called her and told her i like her, now shes pushing away and saying she needs space.Does this girl like me?! need advice, help me!?
She is confused with her love life!!!! She needs her time to think what she wants! Good Luck!!Does this girl like me?! need advice, help me!?
For some reason unbeknownst to any logical force in the universe, a girl will lose attraction to a guy whom is too heavily attracted to them. Which makes no sense at all, wouldn't the guy showing that he cares for you and likes you be the good choice? Sounds to me like you should back off a bit. Let her have her space for awhile. After a few days. See if flirting with her works out at all. If she's still sketchy go out on a date with another girl. The jealousy that could cause could work quite well in her favor because if she likes you she may realize that she may lose you to another girl.





Of course... all this is only hypothetical. Go with your gut. I'm not there to judge her reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment