Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice to ask a girl out?

there is this girl in my school that i have a big crush on and i want to ask her out but idk wat to say.... we hang out alot and i think she likes me the same way i like her. wat should i say???I need advice to ask a girl out?
Definately ask her in person.


If you dont, you will hardly be able to talk to her at all.


My ex asked me out over msn, and we found it hard to talk to each other properly after that, it was just over msn.


So I dumped him.


:)I need advice to ask a girl out?
Just ask her to a movie. I know my bf and I got on a discussion of dogs and he said, hey do you want to go see Hotel for Dogs with me this Friday night? Just find something you both have in common and ask her to go with you to some places or do something fun together. Good luck.
Ask her out asap!!! Girls always wait around too long for that. Say, ';do you want to go out sometime?'; then get her phone #. this is KEY because otherwise, with no definite plan, you could lose the idea. Call her the next day and dicuss a rough date eg: movies, bowling, etc. But ask her opinion! Like, what movie she wants to see or where she'd want to go
why wont u just tell her the truth , shes probably afraid as well as you to share her feelings,ur the guy ur suppose to make the first move.good luck!
Just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment