Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies, Guys, I need advice about something sexual between me and my girl friend.?

We were talking one day and I guess she miss understood what I said, but I found out her ex BF that she gave a hand job to was 9 inches, and well, I'm only 6.5 inches, and I feel so scared and embarrassed inside, and I know she knows I feel like this, she says it doesn't matter, but I just can't accept it, it hurts inside a lot. If you have any advice or anything, please share.


No, I don't want any pills, extenders, pumps, etc.


Please be nice, thanks.Ladies, Guys, I need advice about something sexual between me and my girl friend.?
Soooo... what do you think us strangers on the internets can say to you that will make the size difference any less of an issue in YOUR mind? Does the fact that he's an EX and you are her man now have any bearing here? How about the fact that there are a MILLIONS of guy out there that are smaller than you? You seriously need to grow up and start acting like a man


(there... I hope I was ';nice'; enough).Ladies, Guys, I need advice about something sexual between me and my girl friend.?
Hi! You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm a female and honestly, my bf's size doesn't matter! If you don't want to engage in sexual activity until marriage then all of your problems are solved, however, if she loves you, it shouldn't matter. Seriously, that is about average and you should really be proud of what you have! Also, you will grow up to 2 or 3 inches(my bf does) when you are aroused so in actuality you will be close to what her ex-bf was anyway. Don't worry about it. I tell my guy it doesn't matter and I'm serious, it doesn't. If it bothers you that much though, you can always learn to please her in ways that makes her forget all about what size her ex was such as with oral sex or by using your hands.
Shes with you for a reason. Right? 9in is almost scary big anyway. Besides you didnt mention if it was pencil skinny! Haha dont beat yourself up over it, sure no guy wants to hear about his girl being with someone bigger or even better,(hopefully she would never come out and tell you someone was better than you) and if she does get rid of her. but hey we all have pasts and thats something you will have to get used to. Hope this helps!
You just got to live with it. There is nothing wrong with it. If you love her and she loves you, you have nothing to worry about. Good Luck.
dude, she really doesn't care. and nine inches is way too big anyway, i think most girls would rather do a guy who is 6.5';.
Mate, 6.5 inches is above average.


Nothing to be ashamed of
tell her to give you a hand job as well. you will feel much better once shes done. trust me on this.
You care more about penis size than she does, for real.





I bet it's not even an issue for her.
perfect your stroll and learn to work your tongue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment