Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls give me some advice on how to read this girl and what signs she's showing PLEASE!?

I'm going to make this first part real quick as it has occured in 2 years.





My ex fiance broke up with me 2 years ago. 3 months later this girl comes into my life and chases me so much. I thought she was to young so I said no. 3 months ago me and my girlfriend break up and this girl comes back into my life. She's all over me and wants to date again, I said no, not yet I'm not over my ex and I'm not going to use you as a rebound, give me some time.





1 month ago after giving me some time we start talking again and things are going great, then out of the blue she practically stops talking to me. A week goes by and I ask her what's the matter and she said since the organization she is in requires a lot of travel throught out the weekdays she feels like she's not into me at all while she's gone but while home she's all about me.





So about 2-3 weeks go by and she's barely talking to me and doesn't spend anytime with me and the guys on the weekends. Just this past weekend she spent 4-8 hours with me on friday, sat and sunday and cuddled with me all 3 days.





Now the week starts (she's on a 2 and half week break from traveling so she's home) and she's barely talking to me again. But we might be going to a concert tonight and going to a football game friday together and then her last day here we're going to a college football game together so I don't understand her.





What you think is going on in her head?





She also borrowed a cell phone of mine a few weeks ago and she left the text messages in there accidently and i saw she was talking to a guy from a dating website.





Thanks for any advice.Girls give me some advice on how to read this girl and what signs she's showing PLEASE!?
Sounds like she doesn't even know what's going on in her head. I'd leave her alone. Either she wants you in her life or not, not just when she's in town. Just tell her she can't have it both ways, and that you saw the texts. It's YOUR phone... Just break it off. Maybe she'll decide she wants you full time and be normal. What she's doing is odd.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment