Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OK girls! I need some advice. I'm at a restaurant in a really short skirt and there's a girl across from me...?

OK, I'm on my laptop at this place here eating a snack, and i'm in a short skirt and apparently you can see my panties because this girl that's sitting a distance away from me keeps making gestures that look like she's trying to tell me to close my legs. I've done that as much as i can, but this skirt is pretty tight, so i suppose you can still see, because she's still making the gestures...oh and now she's even mouthing something to me...anyway...i can't cross my legs because the skirt is too tight, and i don't want to stand up because that would look weird, and i don't want to attract attention...i could leave the restaurant, but i'm waiting for a friend, and i forgot my cell phone so i can't leave and call her and tell her that i'm meeting her somewhere else. Also, it's too cold for me to be outside, wearing nothing but a skirt, a shirt, a sweatshirt, and of course my bra and panties... Also, this place is not very big, so i can't move to another side of the room because that would be suspicious, and my chair is fixed and rather small and shaped to fit your butt, so i can't really sit in any position, except facing the girl that keeps making these gestures to me... What should i do, girls only please!OK girls! I need some advice. I'm at a restaurant in a really short skirt and there's a girl across from me...?
if you can't cross your legs, then put your hand between your legs at the hem of the skirt, that's what i do.OK girls! I need some advice. I'm at a restaurant in a really short skirt and there's a girl across from me...?
pull your skirt down from where you are sittin or even tho u dont want to stand and do it or put your feet under the table hope i helped sorry i try not to wear that short a skirt.
Try to wear reasonable clothes....
if u have a sweater use that nd what were u thinking!!!!!!!!


any ways if u don't have one it don't look suspicious if u move to a darker area

No comments:

Post a Comment