Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girl problem need FEMALE advice.?

Long story short, I liked this girl, i eventually told her this, she wanted to be only friends because she had a boyfriend and i guess just didnt see me like that, a lot of time passed, i was hurt, i moved on and got a girlfriend, we started talking again, and I still like her.





Now one thing I noticed before and ALOT now is that she always acts weird whenever another girl is mentioned by me, and she tries so hard to make it look like she wasn't acting affected and then she just drops the conversation and never responds, through email, aim, text, etc.





I have a GF, and I really like her, but this girl I have way too many feelings for. I know if something is possible, I will have to break up with my girlfriend. Honestly if I knew 100% this girl was also into me, I will definitely break it off with my girl, because its only been 2 months and I dont want to string her along, it would be very wrong. The girl I like, SERIOUSLY i was sprung over her for a very long time and although the feelings had calmed, they never went away.





So anyway I just dont know how to deal with this, its stops anything from ever getting any further between us because we would be having a lot of fun and stuff talking and I would just say a casual thing like ';yeah I went there with my girl once'; and she would be like ';oh yeah, you guys are soo cute'; and then boom she won't respond to any other messages till a few days later when I have to start a new conversation. I have even asked her about it or if its something I said and she would be like ';nothings wrong';.





Does she like me? Do I have a chance or am I just reading things wrong and she actually doesn't like talking to me at all?





I dont know if she said that ';i just wanna be friends'; thing JUST because of her BF or she really meant it...but she did halfway admit she didnt want to hang out with me even as friends because of her boyfriend back then. Btw she is single now.





So ladies, some advice?Girl problem need FEMALE advice.?
I know that you asked for ladies advice, but let me tell you something brother..... All men have gone through this. The problem is, since you never had this girl, you want her bad. It's the chase that you are more attracted to. It's what all us guys like. If you weigh the pro's and con's. You'll see that this girl isn't worth your time....


If she really felt the same towards you, she would've dumped her boyfriend for you, just like how you are willing to dump your girlfriend for her. Get it? Don't waste your time with her. Your girlfriend gave you the time of day, and this girl is just a tease. If she really wanted to get with you, she would've along time ago. No questions asked.


FYI, once a girl has an opinion on you, it sticks with them forever. So basically, you are in the friendzone. There is no way out.Girl problem need FEMALE advice.?
The only way to know for sure is to talk to her. Ask her if she has feelings for you, but don't let your current gf get in the way of anything. If you like this other girl so much, then maybe you shouldn't be with the girl you're with.





Good luck!!








:)
now that she's single....y don't u confront her in a few dayz...thers no bf to hold her back anymore...her answer will help you make your decision...
She doesn't like you buddy. You got the wuss label the moment you professed your feelings.





Listen, the only reason she might get angry is because she thinks she owns you. She doesn't. Move on man, she will never like you.





The truth hurts, but it will help in the long run. Take care buddy.





EDIT: and if you're even thinking of leaving your GF for this other girl, what does it say about your relationship?
Have you asked her if she wants to go out with you? If not, then do so. Also, it's pretty clear, she doesn't want to hear about your girlfriend. Maybe she likes you now, but doesn't think it will work, just try to understand her, and hope for the best. Good luck.
The fact that you love someone else is a big sign that maybe you should break up with you present girlfriend anyway. No woman wants to be with someone who would dump her so quickly for someone else. Do her a favor and let her move on.





Your friend may like you, it's a real possibility. She could be ready to have a relationship with you now but there's no sense in thinking you should keep your girlfriend until such time as you can switch straight over to your crush. That's just not right and moving straight onto someone else would only hurt your present girlfriend's feelings. Be honest with her but don't go telling her about the other woman -that would make it worse.





Then after you're single, wait a while and see how your other love interest reacts to the news of your break-up. She may open up and tell you what you are hoping to hear. :)
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment