Sunday, August 22, 2010

ANSWERS is a place to seek advice right? So who thinks they've got the best advice to a girl who needs it?

What's a girl got to get a boys attention without putting herself out there as slutty or snobby?





details:


[1] I'm really reallyy attracted to this guy at school who happens to be those good looking SHY guys





[2] I don't think he knows I exist. The only time we ever made contact was at our homecoming dance, I guess one of his friends told him something I'm not sure how it happened but he grabbed my hand to go dance. During the song we got eachother's name and after the song was over we walked away [odd, i know]ANSWERS is a place to seek advice right? So who thinks they've got the best advice to a girl who needs it?
Well girl let me say that first off you got it bad for this guy! Listen cutie you can do two things here...You could either let him know how you feel as soon as possible and just see how it goes or you can stand by and hope that he makes the first move in which case he might not and you lose the chance to be with him. Some other girl might not be as scared as you to go up to him and tell him how they feel and may snatch him up right underneath your nose! Dont let this happen cutie...If you like him tell him before it might be too late...Good luck cutie and let me know how it goes! Remember to smile! Life is sweet and so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment