Monday, August 23, 2010

Our lil girl's name need your advice?

We're having our first baby, and it's a girl which do you like the best? First name is diffenately Marley


Marley Adison


Marley Grace


Marley Brooke


Marley SheaOur lil girl's name need your advice?
They are all adorable but Marley Grace sounds best.Our lil girl's name need your advice?
Younger people will think of Bob Marley, of course. Great name if you like his music.





Older folks will think of Jacob Marley, Ebeneezer Scrooges' dead partner. Marley is the ghost in chains that tries to change Scrooge's way of life in ';A Christmas Carol';.





I have always found that you should check names with a 12 year old boy. They will always come up with the obnoxious nicknames if there are any. That might make a difference.





There's an old story about Jack Lemmon's daughter, Courtney. Supposedly, they wanted to name her Jessica and checked it out with their son, Chris. He said, ';No way am I having a sister named Juicy Lemmon!'; :-)
well yes marley adison is very very pretty-- check this out, if it was my daughter, i would name her marley enjoli (pronounced on-jo-lee) i have 3 children actually, with their names being brianna alexis, martin luis angel, and the most creative and complicated-mariangely shaianne---


but yes to say the best one is marley adison
I really think that you should rethink the whole Marley name once a person is named, they have that name forever. I really think that if that girl grows up with that name, they will be made fun of. My name is Martha and I get made fun of. Save her!!! Use Marley as a middle name and a more common name as a first name. PLEASE!!!!!!!
MARLEY SOUNDS LIKE A DOG'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… i'm sorry two of my friends named their kids Marley and it sounds like a dog name, i'm sorry.....it's nothing personal and it is your decision, but it really does sound like your naming a dog. sorry, my opinion.





best wishes and God bless.


~Ella
Here's the order that I like them in . . .





1.)Marley Grace


2.)Marley Adison


3.)Marley Brooke


4.)Marley Shea





Hope I Helped and Good Luck!
Marley Grace!





Sounds really cute.





Marley Brooke sounds very grown up





Both are wonderful name x





CONGRATULATIONS (:
I think they are all beautiful names but I think Marley Grace flows the best and is the most beautiful.
Marley Grace sounds the best. It flows beautifully and sounds really elegant and nice. You have definitely chosen a lovely name, best of luck!
definetly its gotta be Marley Bone





because there is a tube station in London called Marlybone and it would be funny
I love Marley, but my boyfriend doesn't, so I'll never get to use it. Off your list I like Brooke the best, but what about Marley Alexandra or Marley Raine?
I love Marley Grace i think that it has the best flow and it sounds so sweet %26amp; pure!! congrats on your baby girl!! :)
Marley Grace


Marley Brooke
I luv the name!!! Its uniqe! Ive never met anybody with that name. That means she wont have 2 share her name with ppl. I really like Marley Grace or Marley Brooke. HOPE I COULD HELP! GOOD LUCK!
Marley Shea. It's very unique %26amp; pretty. :)











%26lt;3~
Marley grace. Hope this helps and congradulations!
Marley Grace althought i prefer the name Addison
I like Marley Madison It's like Adison, but with the M. Has a better ring to it. Just my opinion.
Marley Adison, and I love the name Marley... wicked choices!
Marley Addison or Grace. Congrats and good luck!!
Marley Grace
Marley Grace
Marley is a great name!





I like all of your middle name choices.


Marley Grace or Marley Shea seem to flow the best.
marley brooke!!
i think marley brooke





p.s CONGRATSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment