Thursday, August 19, 2010

Its Been A while And my BFF Has Taken the Girl Of My Dreams What Should I Do Please Help Me I need advice?

13 years old.


I realli thought this girl was something special.


I Loved Her Then and Still love Her Now.


Im really Stuck Please HelpIts Been A while And my BFF Has Taken the Girl Of My Dreams What Should I Do Please Help Me I need advice?
Wait... you're a guy and you just said (wrote) ';BFF';... yeah, other then that, listen to the guy above... but I'd suggest Xbox.





As much as you hate to hear it and will flat out ignore anyone who tells you it, you're 13 and don't know what love is... you're mistaking raging hormones for love...Its Been A while And my BFF Has Taken the Girl Of My Dreams What Should I Do Please Help Me I need advice?
forget, have a lot of girl, and you are young,you have a time.....
HAVE A SCHOOL FIGHT AND THEN SHE WILL LEAVE HIM
ure 13 u didnt love anybody. u prolly didnt even get in her pants. so how could u love her? get a high schooler and make her suck ure junk ure ex and best friend will be sooo jealous
you're 13 you can't even do stuff, go play nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment