Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED SOME HELP!!! (IM A GUY) I NEED ADVICE ON A GIRL(MORE LIKE A REALLY HOTT GIRL)?

ok now i have your attention. im a guy (just using my friends account cuz shes like never on here!) i am 16 5'8 and 110 lbs. i get picked on a lot because my dad died 2 years ago and im still in a depression mode. so basically im emo. i were all black and i have snakebites. (even though they hurt like hell!) anyway so i really like this girl whose kinda popular (ok really popular) and i dont know what she thinks of me. my best friend (max) says she is into me and i should talk to her. but her best friends boyfriend is a senior football player and he pickes on me constantly. (hes made me eat dirt, tied me to a tree, stole my shirt and threw me in the snow, and made me kiss max) i dont know how i should talk to her because whenever i talk to a girl (like amazingle gorgeous ones like her) i get this feeling in my stomach like im going to barf and then my legs buckel. (im serious) on time i was trying to be ';cool'; (like i can do that) and i tripped and fell right in front of her. she helped me up and laughed! (her laugh is so adorable) so can you help me with this any advice at all will be cool.well max went up to her once and told her someone liked her and then he made this really weird cat purring/flirting sound and she laughed and blushed. i was MORTIFIDE!! sometimes max just needs a kick in the ***!!!


thanks





yours truly,


NickI NEED SOME HELP!!! (IM A GUY) I NEED ADVICE ON A GIRL(MORE LIKE A REALLY HOTT GIRL)?
Confidence! (your friend max did not help LOL she probably thinks he likes her now) Walk up to her, smile say hello. Don't try to be cool, just be yourself. Don't put on any front, ya know just act natural like you would around any friend. Try to find something you have in common like maybe she's in one of your classes, so ask her out on a study date. The fact that your in different clicks shouldn't really matter, actually if you go out with her it may help the football player issue too. And I'm sorry about your dad, things will get better with time. Just think, your father cares about you so he wouldn't want you to be sad/depressed all the time because of him. I'm not saying get over it because you will never get over something like that but you need to move on with you life a bit, that's what he would want.





* n sorry it took a min to answer, y!a is being a pain!*I NEED SOME HELP!!! (IM A GUY) I NEED ADVICE ON A GIRL(MORE LIKE A REALLY HOTT GIRL)?
Agreed.





Who's max?
um man if your really a guy why would you have your avatar as a girl? huh huh huh hmmm weird
Max is a guy or a girl?.............i think u really just have to work hard at getting her to notice u for positive things because it seems like ppl only know u around school as the guy that gets picked on by the seniors. U have to make yourself seem presentable n not a push over. If u can, try to avoid the senior. U will have to actually talk to the girl some time down the line but until then jus try to play it cool and make yourself seem like your not an introvert or shy. Usually it helps if she sees u acting goofy with your friends or if she over hears a convo your having with your friend but it has to be something interesting to make u seem approachable. If you want to try to get comfortable talking to her, the best things to do is put yourself in situations where u have to talk to her like join a club that she's in or try to ask her to b your lab partner. It has to be something where it can be a conversation opener. Be confident in yourself im sure she'd really want to talk to u n get to know u, u jus gotta put yourself out there.
Dude, first of all, Im very sorry to hear about your father. My father just passed away recently. Its the hardest thing someone can go threw. Anyone who would pic on you over it is a spineless worm. Now for the girl. Just be yourself. If you try to be someone else, you will be able to pull it off for awhile, but over time, the real you will come out. If she doesn't like the new you, then you move on. I know that sounds cold, but Ive been in your shoes before. And as for that guy that did all that mean stuff to you, just try to avoid him, but if you cant, just remember you don't have to take that abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment