Sunday, August 22, 2010

Plzzz .. couples advice me: Does a girl 2 yr elder than a guy does it matter?

if a girl is 2 yr elder than a boy than can any1 judge whether boy is young than a girl. can marrriage be successful... plzzzzz advice mePlzzz .. couples advice me: Does a girl 2 yr elder than a guy does it matter?
i,m sixteen years older than my partner,its all down to your attitude to the years,trust me it means heehaw what other people think,its what you think that matters, and two years will mean nothing in two years,stop dwelling on it and get on with making all your years happy ones.Plzzz .. couples advice me: Does a girl 2 yr elder than a guy does it matter?
Happy marriage are based on mutual understanding and caring. Age doesn't matter. Be happy.
mine is the same,had i find her respecting.its okey.in fact yu might be happier as long as yu are not taking advantage of any thing nor she.


she will find you warming for longer.and you find her thrilling and mature.
there is nothing wrong with that.Its only 2 years.I'm 7 years older then my husband.We get along great. Age has nothing to do with the way you feel about someone.Good luck.Don't worry about what everyone else says.Enjoy your life.
ITS FIIINEE..





who cares what peopel think if your in love thats ALL that matterss~~

No comments:

Post a Comment