Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi my name is Issac Fosmark. I have a girlfriend and need advice on asking a girl on a date.I need good advice

I live in west fargo, ND. I need support, because I don't want to flunk it. She is really nice and cute. I am in 8th grade and she is actually in 10th grade. I am friends with her and she is friends with me. I need GOOD advice!!!Hi my name is Issac Fosmark. I have a girlfriend and need advice on asking a girl on a date.I need good advice
I would take her somewhere where she likes to go or hang out. Maybe even take her to eat or to a movie if that is possible. Tell her how you feel about her if she is in a good mood. The best approach to a female is to be honest and tell her how much you like her. Some of the best relationships start out by being friends in the beginning. If she knows that you have a girlfriend though, then she might not like it. I assume that you don't really like your girlfriend if you want to date your friend. Sometimes we like our cake and eat it to so I understand why you would not want to tell your girlfriend about this friend and also break up with her just in case that the friend just wants to remain friends. If this friend decides to make your relationship more than friends then you will need to break-up with the girlfriend. You will get caught eventually if you don't. Good luck!Hi my name is Issac Fosmark. I have a girlfriend and need advice on asking a girl on a date.I need good advice
Just ask her out. If she says no you can move on..
Well buddy, don't go over the top quite yet. Just ask to hang out and something will come from that.
just show her this question.
First : I don't need to know your name.


Second: Why would you like to dat a girl in 10th grade?


Third: She is probably going to show you some signs if she likes you. If she doesn't, don't ask her out.


Fourth: Wait until some kinda intimacy happen (talk on the phone, conversation in the park, etc) and ask her with the sweetest way possible.
You don't usually ask out at youa girl for a date who is older than younger age. She is way too mature for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment