Monday, August 23, 2010

GIRLS, i need some advice! how do i get a girl who considers me her brother to like me?

we have a weird relationship, she's my best frnd's sis and i asked his permission and he said i could date her. so i asked her out and she said she wants to be friends. we've grown closer ever since and she came to call me bro and i call her lil sis, but i just have a feeling its just a game i have to play, coz she laughs at most of my jokes and always gets physical like strangling me playfully n stuff, maintains eye contact, keeps telling me im cute all the time and takes pictures of me and also pics of both of us together, and smiles at me in a friendly way all the time. but i dont kno if she thinks its a game too, its just a feeling i get.





so i started getting more confident and i kno im loads better than that broken up shell she turneed down. ive known her for 4 years, and her bday was a few days ago, so i decided to go ahead and buy her a gift for the first time because we werent really close in her previous birthdays. Anyway i bought her a cute little necklace that i thought would fit the brotherly image, with no hearts or anything so as to make sure she wudnt ';misunderstand me';, and she has a thing for the twilight series so i gave her one of the books that used to be mine n told her i hate the series and that i dun want it back. she got all happy and blew me kisses, and said: i so wanna hug you right now, but she just stayed where she was and i just said bye and left coz it was time for me to go, but it wasnt the least bit awkward tho.





is there any way she might consider me for something more, or am i doomed to the friend zone? and what should i do to make her like me? i really like this girl and i really need some good advice. (btw thats not how i think of her, i just listed all the hints i thought might help you guys judge, im not a jerk. ill be whatever she wants me to be, whether its her bro, her friend or her bf)





im really sorry this makes such a big read but its complicated and i had to write all that stuffGIRLS, i need some advice! how do i get a girl who considers me her brother to like me?
I didn't bother to read the rest of it but after reading the first line, yeah you messed up already. Back to the drawing board.GIRLS, i need some advice! how do i get a girl who considers me her brother to like me?
b EXTREMLY sweet and sexy, compliment hur, b nice... BUY HER STUFF!!!!!!!
In two words - sex appeal.


Theres the kind of attraction a girl has to a nice romantic guy who treats her like a princess, then there's the kind of attraction a girl has when some buffed guy takes his shirt off, that second ones the one you wanna aim for.


Concentrate less on warming her heart and more on inspiring a tingling feeling in that special place ;)
Tell her how serious you are about your relationship.


It might help you out.


she probably misunderstands you slightly so just express your feelings to her try and make her understand.


It's a nice type of relationship and it should get better if she understands what you mean more.

No comments:

Post a Comment