Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice from a highly girl pro flirt?

okay so im almost a teen and i need help. theres this guy across tha street hes really hot!!!! i dont really know him cuz i havent really talk to him yet. how do i get his attention?I need advice from a highly girl pro flirt?
The best way is to approach him introduce your self and make small talk. See his reaction from there.


Make sure you are well dressed and put your best face forward.


Most importantly, smile, there is nothing more heart warming then a gorgeous smile...trust me it always works for me.


The more confident you come across the more you'll catch his eye.I need advice from a highly girl pro flirt?
one day when u see him outside, casually tlak to him, or if u know his SN thats always a good way, thats how me and my bf came to be.
One day when you see him say hi start talking to him for a while if he wants to stay in touch ask him 4 his msn or phone number
jsut act like yourself and walk over, and start talking. and ask questions about him. then ask him if you ever wanna hang out. that way your acting like yourself and that way they know who you really are

No comments:

Post a Comment