Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls I need some advice with this shy girl!!?

I started to notice this shy girl in middle school. She would look at me alot and our eyes would meet most of the time if she would look at me. She would even flirt with me sometimes so I began to like her. I told her I liked her and she tried to hide a smile when I told her. She told me to start out as friends, she said she would like to get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. I've seen her smile at me a few times when I talk to her. She's danced with me a slow song but she asked me. We've also hugged and taken a picture together. I've never made her laugh or tried to make her laugh though. I'm going to high school with her now, but I'm not going to see her in the summer or stay in touch with her.





One problem She's always telling people she's what ever about me and she doesn't like me. She tells all of her friends that. why does she say this is she covering up her feelings so that people won't tease her?Girls I need some advice with this shy girl!!?
I am shy too, and I do have this habit of denying to myself and my friends when I first start liking a guy. Mostly it's because liking a guy just makes me shyer lol.


Just hang out with her more, if she has an interest then it shouldn't be too hard to gain her trust so that she can open up to you. Once she does it'll become more apparent if she really does have an interest in you, but be careful 'cause sometimes it can be really hard to tell...shy girls don't like making the first move, or being obvious.


I wish you the best of luck and I hope that I helped! :)Girls I need some advice with this shy girl!!?
shes shy thats why. its sounds like ur a little shy too. and i think shes waiting for u to reach out and help her be more confident about her feelings. some girls take a while b4 they will admit to liking a guy even to their best friend. so i think u need to make the effort to become good friends with her. surprise her with a picnic... show her that its ok to like you...
she might like you, but i do all that stuff with all my guy friends and just guys in general, so it might be her personality.





it depends on the girl hun. does she do those things with other guys? if not, then she probably likes you and doesn't want her friends to know (girls can be tough when they know one of theyre friends likes a guy...trust me). that's probably the case, cause you said she was shy...





but good luck, and i know not being able to talk to her over the summer is gunna hurt, but hey, you might see her at a mall or a local amusement park. so dont worry, you'll brave through the summer!
Sometimes us girls do backward things. She could have a crush on you and is not saying anything because of one, she is shy, or two she fears the rejection from her peers or even you.





However no one will be able to tell you if she likes you or not, the only person that can tell you that is her. Until then treat her as just a friend flirt with other girls, hang out with your guy friends, join a club after school, keep yourself very busy, she will she this and go crazy over you if you are not breathing down her neck.





I hope this helps.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment