Thursday, August 19, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.





Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
Well i have never dated my friend and all. But if u really like her and she might like you try asking her out. U can never make a girl like you. So just try asking her out in a kool way. DON';T ACT DESPERATE. Take the riskPLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
Yes I have been in this type of situation.


Me and my friend were real close, we would tell each other stuff I wouldn't even write down in a secret place that no one knew about but me.... we were so close.


We ened up talking and then it lead to dating and we dated for 3 months, then we decided to be friends, and now we are back where we started.


So not all the time you are going to lose that best friend, just look at me, living proof.


(OH and the reason she may say that she doesn't like anyone is cause maybe she is trying to tell you she likes you and telling everyone else that she wants you. You never know until you take a chance... Ya know?)





What is life without adventure and risks....


Give it a shot.


Hope this helps...
I dated a good friend. He was actually one of my best friends. Then the relationship fell apart and we really don't talk anymore. We tried going back to being friends, but it just wasn't the same. Someone (almost) always has feelings and wants to be more, even when the other person doesn't. If you can do it, great, more power to you.





As for her not liking anyone: it's totally possible. There's no reason that you always have to have a crush.
you shouldn't use the internet for dating advice
is you're name by chance brett baker? cuz this sounds exactly like his deal with my friend becky.
The girl you described is TOTALLY me xD cept for the datin part. I think you should go for it, bcuz if ur true friends, it will work out. It might be awkward at first, but itll get bttr! Good luck!


~Cougarladybug~
friendships can turn into some of the best relationships, go for it buddy, i am sure she likes you, most friends have a secret feeling for one another.
I think it depends on the people and how they fell about each other because me and this one guy were really good friends, and i liked him but not as near much as he liked me and so when he asked me out i said yes because i didn't wont to hurt him and in the end i ended up hurting us both because i broke up with him and ruined out friendship. So if you wont to take the chane of ruining your friendship with her go ahead but i would think about it some more first.
um...........me and my best guy friend were friends for 7 years and we started dating and it did not work out and right after that we were not friends and we are still not friends today after 2 years. But we are 4 years apart
okay well your right dating a good friend can be a big risk. If you two seem to not work out in the end it may not be the same when you to hang out or she may not even really wanna hang out because it to weird or just not the same. But it could also be great its really hard to tell but if your unsure your self maybe you should wait a little Ionger and see how your friendship stays and where it takes you.
ya i went out with my best friend its no big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment