Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls I need some advice. How should i ask this girl out?

Ok, so I really like this girl and I used to talk to her everyday (usually the Hey, whats up deal). 2 years later, I hardly ever see her and when I do, either she or myself are the in a rush. I want to approach her again, but im the shy type. When I talked to her, i felt a sense of confidence. Now I feel that she's out of my league. I can't get her out of my head and wondering what kind of techniques I should try. Ive heard get her number or facebook/myspace/etc. But I feel it's kind of tacky to get to know her on that.





Plus, don't give me any jive like ';Just talk to her!';, Ive been telling myself that for the last 2 years. She is one of the most beautiful girl ive ever met and It's just really hard for me. I'm afraid I will lose her.





*edited question*Girls I need some advice. How should i ask this girl out?
How old are you? Believe it or not I am on the other end of something exactly like this, and believe it or not, his name is Grant. Spooky. I doubt you are my Grant, being I doubt he could ever be this serious. But, saying I haven't seen him in two years, I don't really know. Add more details... just in case you are him, and I am her. I doubt it.


Oh, good. Its not you. Oh, I was freakin' out. Pheww. Oh, gracious. What a relief. OK, now that you answered my question, I'll answer yours.


A letter. A nice, sweet, simple, HANDWRITTEN letter. Not on lined paper, not on chick-stationary. If you were the other grant... my grant... that is what I would want him to do. Just say that you would really like to meet her somewhere, sometime. Does she go to your school or whatever? If so, invite her to lunch with you. What is the worst thing that could happen? She won't talk to you? Hello! Already there! If she is like me, she liked you a lot and even though she might have a bf now, she still hasn't gotten over you completely. I am apparently out of my grant's league, but if he were to ask me to eat lunch with him, i would say yes in a heartbeat, even tough I have a couple of potential bfs at the moment. Wow, OK revealing a bit too much. Well, wishing you and Jen the very best. Grant and Jen... has a rather nice ring to it, actually : )Girls I need some advice. How should i ask this girl out?
Well what you should do is go up to her and be like'; i havent talk to you in the longest time and i really miss you. So hows it going?'; I am also the shy type and when i started talking to this guy i really like we really got to know each other and eventually went out. and dont get to know her on myspace!


also please answer my questions! thanks
You got only one choice...


and that's by taking her out for a coffee , walk in the park, or museum.. it's up to you...





as long as it doesn't sound to formal, like a movie or a dinner, which sounds more like a date...





So just build up the courage and the confidence..and say something like this..';I've heard of this ';museum'; and i'd like to know if you would like to go...It'll be fun';





So yeah, what ever you do don't say the words (go out, date)


The point is to make it sound like something casual...


That way she doesn't know if it's a date or not.... and that's what you want a sense of mystery..which builds up romance...

No comments:

Post a Comment