Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Boy Really In Need Of Advice From A Girl................?

ok heres the situation, my friend wanted to help me find a good girl for me and told me about a girl whos a good friend of hers, i like this girl and am interested in getting to know her. my friend talked to this girl and told her about me and told her to look at my facebook and check me out. my friend then asked when she saw her again so what did ya think? and she said ';well not badd, i mean i dont really know him so i cant say anything'; then my friend asked so would you be interested? and she was like yeahh sure i guess so why not? and while she said that she was smiling and laughing. my friend told me she wants to get to know me.





my friend told me to send her a message on facebook so this way we could start talking, so my question is what do i say? how should i go about talking to her now?





girls put yourself in this girls situation and how everythings gone so far and what you would do or want the guy to do here?A Boy Really In Need Of Advice From A Girl................?
just send her a meggage and say hey how are you? if she like most normal people she will say something in replyA Boy Really In Need Of Advice From A Girl................?
hmm.....ever hear of the word ';hi';
just ask natural, I mean act natural


greet and make small talk from there find out what she's into and likes and go from there


just like any other person once you're over that akward introductary phase of greeting its all down hill from there (cruising ride) just have a great conversation and spending time together. that's what me and all my 300 ex's did before we broke up and made up 100s of times each

No comments:

Post a Comment