Monday, August 23, 2010

What do i do next i need some advice on this girl that i like thanks?

Alright there is this girl at my work who is a cashier.She is in grade10.We have talked alot for a couple of weeks at work.Yesterday i gave her a rose that they were handing out at work for free.She said thank you for the rose.So after that i am like do you want to come see a movie with me.She is like yes.So i ask her how about next saturday. She said she can't, she has to go to her friends early halloween party.I asked her if we can go after halloween she said we will see.I asked her for her facebook. She gave it to me.I said to her in a message wats up do u like the rose that i gave you.She said lol yes.Do you think this girl likes me.What is the next move.She just told me that she has a other bf and just wants to remain friends what do i do now.But on her facebook page it says she is single.I also have her phone number.She has my phone number to.Should i call her or let her call me?What do i do next i need some advice on this girl that i like thanks?
she is trying to avoid you, but being nice at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment