Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm 17 and I really need advice about the girl I like. Any help?

I'm 17 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before. But over the past summer, I met a girl I really liked at a party. I got her phone number and we made plans to hang out again. At first she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship because she just broke up with her boyfriend of over a year. But after we hung out a couple more times, she told me she changed her mind because she really liked me. At this point it was the end of the summer and I knew we didn't have any classes together so I told her we should hang out a one or two more times before we decided on definitely being in a relationship. The last week of summer we were both away so we couldn't hang out that week. Then the first week of school she told me she was too stressed to hang out because she had the ACT's that Saturday. Then, the second week of school she told me she was too stressed and busy from school and sports to be in any kind of a relationship anymore but she still wanted to be friends. A few days later I texted her to see what would happen, but she never even responded. I decided to im her the day after that asking if she got my text but she didn't respond to that either. So I gave up since I never had a chance to talk to her about it in person. But I still really like her. And then, about a month later, she had a new boyfriend even though she told me she was too busy and stressed for one. Ever since she started seeing him, I've been miserable. There are no girls in any of my classes that I'm interested in and I almost never get invited to parties. So I get dumped for no apparent reason and continue to have a miserable senior year while she has a new boyfriend, goes to parties fairly often, won county championships for her sport team, and is having a great year. So much for karma. And ever after she dumped me for no reason and then wouldn't even talk to me after she said she still wanted to be friends, for some reason I still really like her. And I'm even becoming a little jealous of her new boyfriend and I've never been jealous of anybody for anything in my life. And to top it off, her new boyfriend is quiet and has no personality. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel terrible about myself. That a girl could like a guy like him more than me. Basically, I have two questions: 1. Does anybody have any advice on how to get over her and stop feeling like I'm a loser? 2. Does anybody have advice on how I could possibly meet a different girl even though I don't like anyone in any of my classes and don't get invited to parties where I could meet a different girl?I'm 17 and I really need advice about the girl I like. Any help?
1. Start drinking.


2. Start clubbing.


3. Drink and Club at the same time.


4. Talk to random girls at the club.


5. You might wanna get some new clothes because the ones you have probably make you look like a dork.


6. Advice no. 6


7. The one after 6.


8.Start smoking makes you look 40% cooler...or 40% more like an ***.


9. All of the Above.


10. CelebacyI'm 17 and I really need advice about the girl I like. Any help?
Good day.





It seems that you're going through a hard time in high school. Here's my view on your situation.





She wasn't even a 'girlfriend', she was a player (someone who takes you along and knows from the start that they are going to 'dump' you). She did that for her own self confidence and reputation. She wouldn't give 2 thoughts about you. Trust me. Think how lucky you are that she didn't 'dump' you infront of your buddies or something like that. I think it's a ';blessing in disguise'; - meaning something apperaing bad but actually good.
Ok i understand your problem. It has happened to me. For your first question i would have to say that you should go to her and tell her how you feel. then you will feel better about this. for your second question you should get your friends and show up at a party who cares if your not invited but make sure you have so strong friends in case you ever get into anything at this party. thats how you will be able to get a new girlfriend or meet some worth talking to.
well life doesn't really seem to be going well for you at the minute but the way i look at it is, is that your in your last year of school now which for me was SO fun and if anyway tried to stop that i would ignore it. What i think is, is that as long as you have your group of mates that stick by you then girlfriends are just a bonus. Do any of your friends go to these parties? if they do then tag along and just get sooo drunk you don't care if the host realizes. If not then talk to some people who are going. The worst they can say is no you cant come with us and if they say that then Oh Well !!!!!





As for meeting girls, just be confident, if you see an attractive girl then go up to her. You never know if your going to like unless you talk to her.





Your young, your in your last year of school, don't let anything annoy you.





As long as you have your mates then girlfriends are a just a bonus. Well they are for this age anyway.





Hope I Helped

No comments:

Post a Comment