Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I have some advice with a girl I like?

There's this girl I like. We've had our good times and in the summer she called me and we talked on the phone and she said if I still liked her. In summer school she asked my friends about me. Things were going really well and we both felt the same way about each other. She's had a crush on me since 6th grade, and she given alot of sings of interest.





High school started and we don;t have any classes together. Sometimes I see her on campus and A few times I've seen her stare at me. about 3 times we've locked eyes, and when I see her I stare at her sometimes. The other day I came out of a classroom and her and mom were in front of me and as I passed by her they both stared at me.





On thursday I walked out of a class and I saw my friend walking in the hall. I caught up to him and then I turned around and saw her looking at me for a few seconds.


Then at lunch I saw her walking with her friend,this guy passed next to her and she just scooted out of the way so she wouldn't bump into him, but she passed by me and she completely hid behind her friend.





what's up with her??





p.s. I've known her since I was 10.Can I have some advice with a girl I like?
Oh, she so likes you. lol! Just end this stare sharade. And come up to her whenever you see her. Then say '' Hey I need to talk to you.'' Can I call you some time?''( be farely serious and have a important and concerned look on your face.) This way she knows you mean business.


Shes not going to tell you anything degrading my friend.


Youll more than likely get the number right then and there.





From there on then. Tell her how you feel from your heart. So you dont have to be fake or even lie about it. This will be so real. And you get the best results that way. Truth... Have fun and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment