Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm in 11th grade and I need advice about a girl?

..and there is a girl in the 7th grade who I actually like. She really looks much older like a 9th or 10th grader and is very tall. We both attend the same school. She seems like a nice girl and I am wondering if there is any way I could go about dating her or letting her know I like her. I don't want to appear creepy and as I know some people will think this, I am going to say now - it is not about sex at all. If this is too unprecedented or bad I will abandon any attempt. I just would like others' advice about this.I'm in 11th grade and I need advice about a girl?
Oh I'm begging you please don't. I don't care how old she looks. The fact remains that she is a little girl. You are probably 4 or 5 years older than her which would be no big deal if you were in your twenties or up but you're not. It's actually sick and if you were to try and move forward with this, you would be looked at as a creep by everyone in school. I'm begging you not to do this.I'm in 11th grade and I need advice about a girl?
you should at least become friends with the 7th grader --- may be when she is older you guys can go out ..

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment