Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, I need your advice and opinions about the way a girl acted towards me?

Im new to university and I noticed this girl that I found attractive in my group. I made eye contact and she responded. She has a boyfriend (she told everyone that hes not a very good one - long distance).


Today, I just walked up to her and asked ' do you where the lecture room is?', as I was a bit confused. She was very abrupt, rude and indifferent. She said 'Oh it's that way........' in a very rude manner. So I said, thanks and walked away.


However in the lecture room she kept looking at me......





Can anyone of you explain this behaviour? Normally most girls would be polite, it's not like Im coming onto her or creeping her out. I just asked the question as if I was talking to anybody.





Girls, I need your advice and opinions about the way a girl acted towards me?
Maybe she was in a bad mood or you caught her off guard.





I'm sure it has nothing to do you with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment