Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need Help: I could use some advice about a girl I want to ask out (please answer)?

HELP!! Well, ok, maybe that was a little over dramatic. The truth is that I'm kinda inexperienced when it comes to dating. I'm in my early twenties, and while I've had girlfriends, they were always the ones who pursued me so I don't know how to successfully attract girls. Most of my friends have no problems with this (it's funny cause they make it seem so easy, and they're not that good looking). Anyway, this brings me to my question, I was thinking of asking this girl I know out to do something casual (I was thinking about just getting something to drink, mainly because I know she likes to drink). And while I have all the confidence to go ask her what I don't know how to do is create that attraction once I'm out with her. I get the impression that she likes me, she flirts a lot and when I asked for her number one time she seemed really excited. As well, my intention with her isn't to get into a serious relationship, I'm still young and really only want to have fun and keep it casual. Thanks for any advice.Need Help: I could use some advice about a girl I want to ask out (please answer)?
First of all, make sure she knows you're not looking for a serious relationship. You don't have to tell her directly but make sure you convey that to her somehow, so you don't lead her on. And I don't think you can really force attraction. Just make yourself look as nice as you can, be courteous, listen to what she has to say but also make sure you're contributing to the conversation. What else can you do?Need Help: I could use some advice about a girl I want to ask out (please answer)?
well if you've got no problem asking her out, thats good.


when you guys actually go out, just show interest in her.ask her about her life and family and intrests. and complient her. it'll make her feel nice. just dont lie to her haha. luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment