Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy problems, extremely confusing. Anyone good with advice for a girl young and in love?

Okay.


So let's call him D. There's this girl named Barbie. They went out in fourth grade (young, I know!) broke up, went out in fifth grade, broke up, went out in sixth grade, broke up, went out in seventh grade for three months, broke up two weeks ago. Barbie's best friends with Tina and Megs (not me, diff one). D has been going out with Tina for four days now. They went out this summer too for a few weeks, then she dumped him. A month later, he went out Megs for a month. They broke up and then one of Megs best friends, Abby, asked him out. They went out for a few days. All of these girls are still friends and act like nothings wrong. I think it's a little weird. Then there's this guy named R, who's best friends with D. Tina went out with R forever! Then boucned back to D (in the summer...) Then he went out with Abby and then Megs. D and R are also really good friends with T. T went out with Barbie, Megs, Abby and Tina...





I like D, FYI.





I was wondering how all of them do this without getting really mad at each other and getting into fights. They're always like ';I LOVE YOU YOU COMPLETE ME!! I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!! WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER BABY I LOVE YOU!!'; It's getting ridiculous.





Can someone tell me WHY the heck they ';share,'; and how they do it? I thought friends should NEVER go out with ex's,Guy problems, extremely confusing. Anyone good with advice for a girl young and in love?
You are assuming that because they use the words they know what they mean. My guess is they are just causal friends.


Two cave men looked at each other, one said ug the other said ug only to end up beating each other over the head. Because ug did not mean the same thing to both of them.Guy problems, extremely confusing. Anyone good with advice for a girl young and in love?
looks like ';D'; is pimpin'.
im not quite sure why they do that but i know what you're talking about because it happens at my school too among the popular kids. they all date each other and flirt constantly but still remain great friends. dont ask me cause i honestly wouldnt know. :)
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment