Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice on names for a baby boy or a girl?

i want help finding a name for my baby but i don't know if it's a boy oy girl yet.I need some advice on names for a baby boy or a girl?
It's Pat!!I need some advice on names for a baby boy or a girl?
look every where to find names then make a list of boy and girls names the whole name pick the ones you like the best the one with the best sound to it then you will be ready for both you can always save the other name for the next baby
it is hard or imposible to name if you do not know the sex unless you use chris for a name
- Girls -


Anna


Lydia


Hannah


Evie


Keely


Sharna


Taryn


Celeste


Ruby


Ketura








- Boys -


Joshua


Thomas


Bailey


Declan


Trent


Johnathan


Kaleb


Izak


Jacob


Congratulations on Your Pregancy! Hope all goes well for you!
For a girl always liked car names like Lexus, or Mercedes, or Melisha or Tashia. for a boy I like the name Tristin or Logan,or Tucker. Just give em a name they can live up to, dont name your baby mercdes if she is going to look like a volvo! ;) j/k congrats and good luck.
I like the name Carter for a boy, for a girl Rianna
You togo to the book store and buy a book entitled ';Baby-Names';and start reading it I'm sure this will help U. I am sure this will help you and make sure you pick out names for both sexes since you do not know the sex.
Fred and Alice :)
my sons names are Evan Amilio and Darian Jasaun If i had a girl I liked Faith and Myah or Celestria and call her Celeste I also like Malachi or Christian or Micah or Joshua or Tamia Good Luck
If it's a boy, Colson Benjaman and call him CB for short. If it's a girl call her Deanna Lynn
MY FAVORITE FAMILY NAMES:





KENNETH


JOHN ALDEN


JONATHAN


MICHAEL


DAVID


CONNOR MCCORD


SETH


MICAH








LILY NOT LILLIAN


SHARON CHRISTINE


LORENA


MARY ANNE


AMY


ELANIE


DIANE


KAREN
For girls I like:





Ava


Grace


Celeste


Miranda


Emma


Olivia








For boys I like:





Jacob


Christopher


Owen


Evan


Lucas


Marshall


Nicholas





Good luck and congratulations!!
try babynames.com i love bella donna for a girl or drake for a boy
Cameron


Chelsea


Kaylee
Get yourself a baby name book and go through the book and find names that you and your husband like. Make a list of those names, write them out. See which ones you like to write. Then go to your door, open it and yell the name. How does it feel to yell that name? Strange, good, etc. Is the name very common or popular right now? Does that bother you? Also, do not give the baby initials that spell out something - my cousin's little boy's initials are APE (no kidding) mine used to be MAL (means bad in French). My youngest sister was almost an EEL (no kidding - we fought my mother over that name) then to my horror HEN - all of my girls first initials in a row! (but when we add my nephews initials we THEN). You should not let someone talk you out of a name because they don't like it or they think you are putting on airs (my oldest girl's name is popular and so we use a German pronounciation). Give your baby the name that you think is best. The name that you will fall in love with. Remember this is your baby and when he/she asks, Mom how did I get my name, you don't want to say - someone off the internet named you. They would rather hear that they are a gift from god and that is what their name means (my oldest girl) or that they are named for their great grandmother because it is special (my middle girl) or they were named for a special day (my youngest was due on St. Nicholas day). This is what makes the name special to you and to your child.
make 2 lists of your favorite names...if you don't know the gender yet you must still have lots of time





the further along you get in your pregnancy the more real the baby becomes in your mind, because you are getting to know him/her.....so keep the list handy, like in your purse %26amp; when you are out and hear different names you can write them down if you like them (also if you see somebody that you don't like with a name you had on your list you can cross it off)





i like traditional names like Marshall and Abbigail
Try this website:





http://www.babynames.com/





it has alphabetical lists for boys and girls,the baby name of the day, and a blog of celebrity baby names.
try http://www.babynamesworld.com
Do you want a normal name or a unique name?


My friend named his daughter Mayha which is Chinese (altered to the way a westerner would spell it) for rose.





Robert


Matthew


Christopher





Angelica


Rebecca


Madison
Choose both. I had a girl name and a boy name all ready up until birth. Sometimes they tell you it is a girl and oops, out comes a boy!


If you decide to find out the babies sex, I believe they can tell by 19 weeks, they can tell by looking at the sonogram. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment