Monday, August 23, 2010

I have girl trouble?! need quick advice?

ok, i have a girlfriend and i kinda like her (she's my first girlfriend) but i really like this girl whose like my best friend, i've thought about breakign up with my current girlfriend and asking by girl best friend but i'm afraid that that would ruin our friendship and i would hate to lose her freindship but then again i don;t want to hurt my first girlfiend because she's so nice and sweet i need advice!?I have girl trouble?! need quick advice?
as a girl, I know what it feels like to have a guy dump you for your friend. tell your girlfriend that it isnt working out the way you hoped it would and that youd still want to be friends. then wait for her to get over you before you make your move on her friendI have girl trouble?! need quick advice?
i had exactly the same problem . and i broke up with my gf and went out with the best friend. when we broke up it ruined our relationship so i would say keep it kool. and stay with ur current one things are better that way. maybe just talk to your best friend about it. but no further than that is my advise.





good luck .
if u really like her u should stay with her a little bit longer


but dont show that u like ur friend
are you a lesbian
if ur current girlfrnd is nice as a girlfrnd then trust me shez really nice n u never know what if this best frnd becomes a pain in the as* when she gets the girlfrnd status (thay always do). atleast right now u get the best of both ends n theres nothin wrong in casual flirtin.


see if this best frnd responds positively , if she does then think of breakin up with ur currrent .


they always say 'patience is a virtue my girlfrnd, ..... oh i mean frnd ...... too much of the girlfrnd word .... made me sick already'
with the whole not wanting to ruin the friendship thing....i completely understand that...my last bf and i were friends first, and my current bf and i were really great friends first...but think about it this way...you've already changed ur friendship with her if your thinking of her as more than a friend...and whether it hurts ur gf or not u need to do whats right otherwise ur only gonna hurt both of u....
whatever you do, honesty is key. don't do anything rash, or something you might regret later. weigh the options in your head of who you care about more, who you'd rather be with and who you could live without. but again, i plead, don't sneak around. express your true feelings to your girlfriend if you decide not to be with her. however, you must realize there is no way around someone getting hurt in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment