Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok i need some help or advice with this girl lol?

well me and my friend have been getting a lot closer for the past like 2 weeks staying up till like 4 in the morning on here just talking about anything and everything and i really really like this girl and when we talk it feels like she likes me also but during the day its completely different like we dont talk at all like i know shes busy and all and whats really gay is she doesnt have a cell phone so she has to use her moms when she can but i know her mom would let her call me basically anytime if she asked so i cant tell if this girl really likes me or i am just completely over reacting and have to realize shes busy during the day and thats why we stay up so late talking? help is appreciate :]Ok i need some help or advice with this girl lol?
Maybe she doesnt have that much to talk about in the day since you both stay up til 4a.m talking....

No comments:

Post a Comment