Sunday, August 22, 2010

This really amazing GIRL!!! Please give some advice!! PLEASE!?

well, there is this one girl at church who I liked at the beginning of the year, but then I kinda forgot about it and went out with another girl from church. My girlfriend dumped me though. Now, I am really starting to like the other girl again. She doesn't seem to notice me at all. I found out she might transfer to my school. she is also one grade below me. later on I want to ask her out, but I want to establish a friendship with her. so how do i start a friendship!? It is gonna be pretty hard to say hi to her or wink or somethin when we pass in the hallway cuz she is always with 2 other friends!! Please Help??!?This really amazing GIRL!!! Please give some advice!! PLEASE!?
Be careful. Trying to become friends with a girl u want to date can most likely end one way. With you being stuck as the friend! Buddy, if you want her, you have to go for her. Life gives you only one chance. You don't get another. Take it. Introduce yourself, start a conversation, and ask her out. since u both go to church, and she may go to your school, you've already won half the battle. you have a conversation topic. If you have trouble talking to her, remember these words.... You Only Live Once...... Good luck. Now get to it

No comments:

Post a Comment