Thursday, August 19, 2010

From one girl to another. Guy advice!?

So I like this guy.


He has a great personality and we talk a lot.


I don't know if he likes me but I really like him, but the thing is that he likes someone else.


I've been ';TRYING'; to drop hints.


I don't think I'm any good.


Any advice girls, for one really desperate girl?From one girl to another. Guy advice!?
if he likes someone else, no HINTS will work. Leave it alone. He likes someone else. find someone who likes you for YOU!!From one girl to another. Guy advice!?
Well, first off...





As a guy, I realize that we are stupid. That being said, please make note that we DON'T understand girls hints 99% of the time.


Girls are very complex and difficult to understand. (Especially from a guy's perspective.)


So hints won't help very much.





Now, since he likes another girl, im sure he isn't even trying to look for hints and clues as to if you like him or not. He is focused on that other girl.





So I say that you should probably start looking for a different guy. Maybe in time this other guy will come around and start likeing you instead of this other girl, but until then, date around! Have fun! There is no sense in wasting time over waiting for this guy.
Alot of guys are too stupid to understand the hints that girls drop.


. That being said, please make note that they DON'T understand girls hints 99% of the time.


Girls are very complex and difficult to understand. So hints won't help very much. They really never do and to drop hints is uhhhh wierd to them.


Try to talk to him flirt and be who you are inside.
tell him already


ps i'm not a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment