Monday, August 23, 2010

It seems like getting a girl in high school is impossible? Advice?

like i mean getting a girlfriend and someone to be around more than a friend, any tips?It seems like getting a girl in high school is impossible? Advice?
its not impossible, its just pointless. high school relationships hardly ever work. dont beat yourself up over nothing =)It seems like getting a girl in high school is impossible? Advice?
I don't know how long you've been trying however, I have found it best to not look for a girlfriend. Just be a nice guy. Most of my friend happen to be girls as it is. But I am in a great relationship right now with a girl I hardly even noticed when I was ';looking'; for a girlfriend. But I decided to stop that and be happy with the friends I do have and that seems to have worked wonders. If you're like me and aren't the kind of guy that can get girls to just fall for him, I think it's best if you don't try to hit on a girl or just flirt or whatever. Just be nice, make yourself open but don't expect anything. See where it goes. I'm not sure that's what you were looking for but that's what seems to have worked best for me.
The question is have you tried to get a girlfriend? Or you are just waiting for girls to approach you? Cause if you're waiting for the girl to make the first step, well you'll spend a lot of time waiting. I'd have to agree with the confidence tip. As a girl, I must admit that girls ARE into confident guys, even if some of them don't admit it. Girls are into guys that know what they want and aren't afraid to go and get it. Good luck:)
i felt the same way for the first two years of hs. now (im n my last two years) i get called a player every day cuz i have gfs all the time. all you have to do is be confident in everything you do. dont be afraid to tease them about stupid stuff they do but always follow up with a compliment or something sweet and endearing. also, dont be afraid to exaggerate your feelings. ill always say stupid stuff like you are soooooo pretty i often ponder why god loves you sooo much that he wud bless you enough to give you such good lucks, the girls know that im not being serious but its a good way to make them laugh and compliment them at the same time just do stuff like that n ull be fine
Man, take my advice, ever since i turned 15, (and i'm now 17) i've landed my self countless numbers of fine girls, and d'ya know why....CONFIDENCE. Bro, having confidence in yourself is the key to pulling beautiful women, and don't come across needy and insecure. Take this from a guy with experience in the art of being a player.


peace out man, west coast 4 real
Be yourself, the best advice I can give. The right girl will notice you and get the courage to talk to you, or flirt with you. (^_^)
Just be yourself, it works 4 this guy at my skool LOL, And being nice and commenting the way they look and stuff like that LOL
its only impossible 4 u........but 4 me its another story











~thumbs up if u think i m funny~
You guys don't mature until you're like 30.... try out of school.. or try being friends first rather than expecting to be in a relationship straight away
Get a girlfriend outside of school.
Don't worry about it..


Just be nice and friendly to the girls


and you will eventually get one..
tell her shes pretty. flattery will get you everywhere my friend
i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment