Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ladies!? Do you mind giving me your advice for this girl I like? Any input appreciated...?

First of all, please, no sympathy, just the straight truth whatever it may be....





She and I were just acquaintances until a month ago when we had a chance to talk to each other. After chatting for about 20 min, she asked me for my phone number and said we should go watch a movie. I thought there was chemistry between us but this seemed kind of random. So I gave her my # but then a few days later cancelled the meeting saying we should go next time instead. About two weeks later, she texted me and said that we should go watch a movie (again). I said I couldn't because I had a bday party to attend, so we didn't end up watching the movie.





A week after that, I texted her a couple of times but she ignored me. But after that, she actually replied.. and I asked her if she wanted to go to school with me the next morning (that I would drive). She accepted enthusiastically and it seems she kept trying to bring up conversations but on my stupid part I wasn't able to flirt very well due to lack of sleep D:





After a few days of not texting or talking to each other after that, I text her now occasionally in a kind of playful manner but she is usually the one who ends the conversation because she's ';gotta do something';





What is the best thing to do from here?Ladies!? Do you mind giving me your advice for this girl I like? Any input appreciated...?
she's playing hard to get. Or she's just a player.


Ask her out again, because I get the sense she does like you she just likes playing hard to get a little. She may have ignored you because she was hurt you cancelled.


So ask her out again, see what happens.





Please answer mine. :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Ladies!? Do you mind giving me your advice for this girl I like? Any input appreciated...?
simply tell her that you like her but there is a lot of mixed signals going on between you two and you want to know how she feels about you. You need to see what she is feeling about the whole situation with you two. then go from there :) hope i helped..

No comments:

Post a Comment