Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?

My GF and I have been together for almost 15 months. We broke up for 1 month after I became clingy/possessive. I have since corrected almost all of that but sometimes still let it get the best of me. Things have been up in down. We were so in love and now it seems like it depends on the day of how she feels. I am trying to not be clingy and give her space and when she says she just wants go out w/ friends, say ';okay';. She has never been unfaithful and is not that type. Here is the dilemma. I snooped ( I know it was wrong) and found a journal saying how she has been thinking about her ex (this was like 2 years ago they broke) and how she has mixed feelings for me. It hurt me to read that her ex has been popping into her head b/c we were great before all this. I have a feeling these thoughts are behind her up and down actions. I dont know what to do, I just want to give it my all and dont know how to have her just thinking about me like she was before and get our relationship great againPlease READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?
My advice to you is stop being such a fruitcake and man up. Women hate the clingy, desperate type. Try giving her the cold shoulder once in awhile and maybe she won't think about her ex! I bet her ex was an asshole right! You have to think that if she's thinking about someone else, and not you then ';love'; is not in the equation. You better act soon because it sounds like your faithful little darling is scheming!





Good luck!Please READ I would Love your Advice on my GIRL?
First, stop snooping. It's dishonest and it'll only hurt you more.





Look, I am 34 years old and happily married. I think about my exes sometimes too! And my husband thinks about his!





Everyone has a past. Thinking about it isn't bad. She might be just trying to figure out her OWN life by looking at the present and the past. I am imagining you are both still very young. And if she is pushing you away because you are clingy - snooping is moving in the wrong direction. Let her have her own private thoughts. You don't need to go there, it's not your place. Instead of obsessing about what's going on in her head, figure out what's going on in yours. And while she takes a night to go out with the girls - why don't YOU start spending time ith your friends, instead of snooping where you don't belong. Start building your own outside interests, and you'll BE less clingy.
Well you snooped, so your gonna have to deal with it yourself.


Sounds harsh, but true. You cant talk to her about it unless you want her to get upset. You shouldn't have done it.
My gf still thinks about her ex too, she always used to talk about him and talk to him but said she didn't like him anymore, I've just accepted that if it happens then it happens and I've just had to trust her, its worked fine so far so just be a bit more relaxed about it.
Don't ever read a woman's journal first of all, maybe she just hasn't gotten over the clinging and possessiveness sometimes its hard to get past that
You definitely still have some ';clingy'; issues.





Relax. Enjoy time with her and find ways to be more self confident.





trust in yourself!
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment