Thursday, August 19, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.





Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
i went out with my best friend travis for three months, he was the true love of my life. we broke up because everyone knew us as friends and made us think it was wierd


he died june 2nd, 2008 and now ill never know where that would have gone





go for it before you dont get the chancePLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
haha dude im there with ya.


the girl i like is 15 and im 16..


she's not girly either and we're really good friends.


i just told her and things are looking up already.


at first it was just like w/e and now things are getting greater.


just tell her it may be hard but trust me, its gonna be worth it.


hope this helps.
I daited my best friend and, we daited for about 10 months then things started getting hard and not fun beacause we were so much alike. In time we ended up breaking up, but once we did that we couldn't go back to be JUST friends after we were in that place. So in the end not only did I loose my boyfriend I lost my best friend.


Somtimes its better to just keep her as your really good friend bc once your more its VERY hard and awkward to go back.


But eather way good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment