Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, i need your advice on what to do... Should i talk to this girl the next time i see her? what do i say?

ok heres the situation.





we are both in our mid 20s im 26 shes 24. we both went 2 college together %26amp; met in a class. we werent really close friends but we were friends %26amp; we hung out and partied in college. well up to this yr id always run into her when out on the town. we'd typically run into each other friday nights. when she would see me she come over and say hi.





in april she %26amp; i would run into each other freq. she told me she wanted to get lunch with and hang out more. she told me shes been talking me up to her friends %26amp; kissed me one night at an 80s party of her friends as we left (she wasnt drunk %26amp; kiss was on the lips). as we were leaving the 80s party, she told me she was talkin me up 2 her friends %26amp; as i was about to kiss her she gave me one on the lips.





thing is since beginning of may i called 3 times %26amp; texted 3/4 times. with no response back. 2 weekends ago i ran into her at the store we talked for a minGirls, i need your advice on what to do... Should i talk to this girl the next time i see her? what do i say?
If you're interested, ask her to lunch next time you see her and set a specific date, ';Hey, its good bumping into you again. We should have lunch together. Are you free on Thursday? around 1:30pm?'; You'll never know if you don't try. Cell phones allow too much beating around the bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment