Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you have any advice for a girl scared to come out to her friend?

So...I haven't come out to my friend at work. She added me on facebook and will find out if I add her back. We've never talked about it and I think she's thought I was straight all this time. I'm scared she will be mad at me for not telling her, or mad that I'm bi, and won't want to be my friend anymore. I'm scared. Please help me. I hate this so much and it really hurts. I've lost friends for being bi before.Do you have any advice for a girl scared to come out to her friend?
If you're close enough to her that something like your sexuality will come up, she'll understand. If not, (I know it's cliche) but she won't be a good friend anyway.





If it's never going to come up, don't feel obligated to bring it up. If you want to, that's completely fine. There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't want to bring it up, that's fine too.





As long as you've never told her that you're straight, she has no reason to be mad at you. She's the one assuming things. And we all know what they say about what happens when you assume things....Do you have any advice for a girl scared to come out to her friend?
i know i hate it when people tell me this but it really is true.





If someone isn't your friend for some crappy reason like your sexuality, they will never be a good enough friend.





it's not worth worrying about. if they dont like you, you dont need them

No comments:

Post a Comment