Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can have some advice with a girl?

there's this girl I'm crazy for. She means alot to me. For a few years now she's given me signs of interest. and alot of them!!! We talked on the phone durng the summer, and she was asked me if I still liked her. She looks at me alot!!! But ONLY when I'm in front of her.





high school just started. I see her ONLY at lunch, but not alot, since the campus is really big. She catches me staring at her sometimes and we lock eyes for lke 5 seconds. yesterday at lunch she looked at me, when she passed by me. I'm really nervous to say hi to her now. I don;t know what she's going to say when I talk to her. I'm afraid she's over me for some reason. I'm insecure about her. I see her at lunch only and I barely see her.





Yesterday I saw her with her mom and they both looked at me. Today I saw her at school and she was staring in my direction.





Should I go talk to her??Can have some advice with a girl?
If you want to get something you've never had. You have to do something you have never done before. That is, to take the risk. Come on. Would you rather let her just move on to another guy just because you didn't have the courage to tell her what you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment