Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl-ask-guy dance advice?

in the history of my life, nobody has EVER asked me to one. Why not? What is wrong with me, that everyone gets asked around me, but not me?





Seriously, this is a depressing subject. i can't even get a date for a guy-ask-girl dance, even when i start 1.5 months in advance and ask a bunch of girls.














HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!! what the heck is wrong with me??Girl-ask-guy dance advice?
There is never something wrong with a person, people just make you feel that way even if they don't mean to. There is nothing worng with you. The reason probably cause the right girl has not come up yet in your life. I had to wait forever before a guy ask me out, and I wondered what was wrong with me. You just need to be patient and wait for the right girl to find you, like you to death, and take you for her own. Trust someday it will happen.





If that advice doesn't satify you then try hanging with different people, and meet new people (BUT STILL KEEP YOUR OLD FRIENDS) maybe you are not hanging with the right people to find the girl of your dreams. Try joining clubs and afterschool groups that will definatly help causing you meet people witht he same likings as you.





Good luck! :)Girl-ask-guy dance advice?
I have the same problem. i dont think anything is wrong with me, well actually now that I tihnk about it I do. Well, just get a little more self confidence. Good Luck and Best Wishes from me to you.
Man, maybe you're just too much sexy for THOSE girls.
You are probably asking all the wrong girls. Don't go for the ones that everyone thinks is gorgeous. Work on your approach and make sure your breath isn't stanky. NO CORNY PICK UP LINES.
Well, I've never seen you, but I'll bet I can get pretty close...





1) Look in the mirror. Are you in good shape? Do you exercise? You don't have to wear expensive clothes but make an effort to look good. Does your hair cut scream boring? Is there anything memorable about your appearance? Don't buy a metallic fur coat, but if you always wear brown and tan, buy a couple yellow shirts and wear your hair in slightly different ways on differnt days. Give people a reason to look at you rather than, ';Oh, here comes watshisface, and I know he'll look exactly like he does everyother day. Work on it but be real and don't make a clown of yourself. We all have our limitations. Everyone.





2) Listen to yourself, people judge you on the way you sound more than anything except the way you look and no one ever thinks about it. Look at yourself in the mirror while you talk. Pretend you are someone you don't know. Be honest about your impressions of yourself. Don't feel bad, that's what little kids who want to waste months of their lives feeling sorry for themselves do. Change it, improve it, work on it. Don't be embarrassed to let other people in your family (I'm assuming you are in HS) know that you are working on the way you speak if you are practicing in front of a mirror at home. This is extremely important in your future career after HS, no matter what field you go into, you even have to sit there and interview for a job and McDonald's and you better believe the way you look and sound when you talk will affect if you get hired or not. In fact, the manager will look more at the way you look and sound while you talk than the words that will be coming out of your mouth.





3) What's your personality like? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you don't really have any hobbies were you really push yourself. It doesn't have to be joining the football team. You could run cross country, or do something where you are really pushing your self to learn, grow, workout, anything, more than the basic miminum that life normally requires. Try volunteering for a group that works with mentally challenged children. Aside from teaching you all kinds of tremendous life lessons and helping you grow up way the hell ahead of other kids your age. Someone will probably find your hobbies interesting, and will find it attractive that you are ambitious about living life, learning, growing, and pushing yourself. I'm guessing right now your a follower or a side kick pretty much all of the time. You don't have to be alpha dog of the pack, but you should go blaze your own trail sometimes, too. Don't wait, do it now.





PS I am the best friend you got right now for telling you this and all I ask is that you pay it forward if it helps you. Good luck.
may be they think ur gay

No comments:

Post a Comment